Würzburg purchasing department
The purchasing department at our headquarters in Würzburg primarily purchases materials for manufacturing presses at our plants in Würzburg and Trennfeld and, to a lesser extent, Frankenthal and Radebeul.
- Timely delivery is essential, the delivery of large components can be notified and co-ordinated in advance.
- Goods reception times are from 6.30am to 4pm on weekdays, or by prior arrangement.
- Incoming goods inspections are generally covered by a quality assurance agreement.
- Goods delivered to the logistics centre must be sorted and individually packed. Small components weighing up to 38kg should be delivered in plastic crates, medium-sized parts in metal crates (max. 800 kg/box).
- Large or bulky components can be delivered by prior arrangement. KBA can also provide crates and containers for the delivery of goods.
- Order processing in Würzburg is partly electronic.
- Since over 80% of KBA’s output is exported, long-term suppliers’ declarations must be submitted once a year.
We aim to maintain cordial relations with existing suppliers and are open to new contacts.