KBA-Mödling purchasing department
KBA’s Austrian subsidiary, KBA-Mödling near Vienna, manufactures the group’s entire range of security presses along with aggregates for the sheetfed offset presses built in Radebeul. As the market leader in the security press sector this subsidiary has close business links with the Würzburg headquarters.
- Goods reception times are from 7am to 3.30pm from Monday to Thursday, and 7 to 11am on Friday. The relevant formalities are agreed with the supplier.
- Orders are largely processed by e-mail. A supplier portal, LPORT, is currently being developed (proposed launch: end of 2011).
- We seek to conclude individual framework agreements with each supplier, based on a long-term association.
- Incoming goods inspections are covered by quality assurance agreements with our suppliers.
- There are no particular packaging specifications, but goods deliveries should conform to customary practices.
We seek to maintain a high level of competence among our suppliers and are always open to new contacts.